11th October Farming into the Future, held at The Farm Byron Bay
If terms like sustainable farming, drought resilience, soil health, soil moisture, compost, stock cell rotation, tree cover, biological farming, social and market trends, climatic influence interest you, don’t miss this valuable and stimulating event.
An interactive, daytime seminar featuring:
- Charlie Massy, “Call of the Reed Warbler”,
- Rob Pekin, Food Connect Foundation,
- Glenn Morris, Figtrees Beef and Pork,
- David Trevor-Jones, Hayters Hill Beef and Produce,
- Martin and Pam Brook, Brookfarm Macadamias,
- Rob Randall, Norco,
- Joel Orchard, Future Feeders.
The seminar will focus on sustainable farming methods, management decisions and product marketing methods adopted by producers to meet current and emerging social, climatic, market and environmental trends. Details will follow shortly.