Rivers of Carbon are excited to announce the launch of Riparian Restoration Management Tubestock Guide! This comprehensive guide has been developed to answer the concerns and questions we commonly get asked by landholders, including:
- How can I assess the condition of my riparian area?
- What can I do to help my waterway get better, and what does better look like?
- The site seems so big, where and how can I start?
- Which plants and where?
- How do I plant, maintain and care for my tubestock?
- Some of my plants are dying, what am I doing wrong?
- I have lost my plants to drought and flood, is restoration worth it?
These are just some of the questions we answer in this guide, which has been designed as a resource that you can come back to depending on the stage you are at in your restoration project. Access the Guide here https://riversofcarbon.org.au/riparian-management-tubestock-guide