Saturday afternoon 17th October – Tallowood Ridge, Mullumbimby
Launch of a new Tallowood Ridge Landcare Group. Do you want to get to know your neighbours? Contribute to the Tallowood Ridge community?
Come along and find out why we want to save and look after the Mooibal Spur ridgeline and more. We are starting a new Landcare group to help look after our public and shared spaces for everyone to enjoy. Want to get to know your neighbours (not just the ones you live next to)? Come along and join the fun.
Launch day is Saturday afternoon 17th October. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to take bookings for tours along Mooibal Spur but you can drop by for a (BYO) cuppa and a chat about what has happened to date and put your ideas down for future activities.
Tours – we will be offering up to two tours for groups of up to 20 people maximum (due to COVID restrictions) to walk along the Mooibal Spur. Learn how to identify weeds, learn your native tree species, see the nextboxes recently installed and more. Please book your place – places are limited. (If you decide later you can’t come after all, please cancel your ticket so someone else can come.)
Cuppa and Information – we’ll be there with information, membership forms, a suggestion box and ready to chat from 2pm to 4.30pm. So come along and let us know what you think.
COVID-19 and Safety Information:
- Please ensure you tell the activity leader of any pre-existing medical conditions that may impact you participating in the activity, such as aallergies, heart condition, illness or other health issues.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with, or been in, a COVID-19 ‘hotspot’ in the last 14 days. See the latest updates on the NSW Government website for postcodes and venues https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 .
- Attendance is restricted to people who will ensure they remain physically distanced by 1.5m from others at all times.
- Attendees must register to attend in order for us to meet the contract tracing regulations.
- All activities are limited to a maximum number of 20 participants at any one time.
- Please wash/ sanitise hands regularly, including before and after activities.
- Please note there will be no shared food, drinks, tools or equipment. Bring your own.
- Please dress appropriately for tours – wear personal protective clothing including covered shoes, long pants, long sleeves, sunscreen, a hat and own gloves if required.