Do you have weed questions? What weed is that? How can we control or manage this weed?
Then this workshop is for you and will cover:
- Environmental weeds and their impact on the forest.
- What are weeds, What are environmental weeds.
- Weed Identification.
- Impact of weeds on the forest when left untreated.
- Discussion of the impact of the different growth forms (Groundcovers, Vines, Shrubs, Trees)
- Weed Control: Techniques both with and without herbicide.
Please bring a picnic blanket or chair and your friendly face to meet other Landcarers. Please advise any dietary requirements (eg gluten free, vegetarian, etc) when you book. Meet at the Mullumbimby Cemetery car park off Poplar Ave.
Ticket price includes tuition and afternoon tea. Please wear long pants and sleeves, hat, sunscreen and bring water. If you have allergies or have a preference to wear gloves, please bring your own gloves.